Saturday, November 03, 2007

Scatterday Challenge - A

This very tardy Scatterday Challenge is brought to you by the letter A - Round Things, Vegetables and Something You Like The Smell Of.
For Round Things, I give you, er, well, let's just say Budgie Smugglers to keep my blog's family friendly status intact. If you are old enough to know what the 'A' would have stood for, then I don't really need to spell it out for you.

For Vegetables, I give you some beautiful Aubergines from a ridiculously early trip to the Sydney veg markets.

And, finally, for Something You Like The Smell Of, I give you an Asian Market. These places are a veritable garden of aromas and scents which can be enjoyed by those of us who don't actually cook the stuff, but eat Asian food all the time.

Next week, the letter 'O' and the categories Breakfast, Shiny and Little Things.

No comments: