Saturday, November 24, 2007

Scatterday Challenge - T

This week's Scatterday Challenge post is brought to you by the letter T and the categories Clothing, Purple and Hot Things.
For Clothing, I give you Thongs. Now, this is one of those words that means something different depending on the country of the speaker. But, in keeping with my on-going attempts to keep my Scatterday Challenges rated G but not too boring, I've decided to go with the Australian version, which is footwear, instead of the American version, which is underwear.

For Purple, I give you a Tile Mosaic from outside the local post office.

And, for Hot Things, I give you my small bottle of Tabasco sauce as I've just finished off the large one. The bottle of beer is just for comparison and, even though it is considered a breakfast food in some places, certainly not for consumption. G rating, remember?

Next week is brought to you by the letter M and the categories Textures, Weapons and Hobby.

No comments: