Sunday, May 27, 2007

Announcing My Other Blog

There are times when I would really like to comment on what is happening in the world around me ... things that are in the news or happening to my friends or my family. And I don't feel comfortable posting that type of stuff on this blog.

I tend to state my opinions rather strongly and not everyone is comfortable with that. And my opinions are not ever in line with the popular or current viewpoint being put forward. Some people feel uncomfortable with constructive dissent. What is a girl to do?

I have set up another blog that I will use for those things I want to say and this blog will keep focused on my photos and quilts. You can check it out at

http://mgwrites.blogspot.com/

It's starting off pretty tame but wait until I get in the swing of it ...

No comments: