Monday, February 12, 2007

Cool Tshirt & Bumper Sticker Sayings

Here are some of my favourite T-shirt sayings:
  • "Beer. It's not just for breakfast any more"
  • "I've used up all my sick time so today I called in dead"
  • "One Tequila. Two Tequila. Three Tequila. Floor."
  • "I support Two Teams, New Zealand and anyone playing Australia" -- I used to have this one but gave it away to a Kiwi mate when I became an Australian citizen
And a couple for my fellow Rugby Tragics out there:
  • "My drinking team has a rugby problem"
  • "Who was that hooker I saw you with last night?" with the illustration of a rugby ball being kicked through the uprights
  • "Ruck. Maul. Tackle. And that's just getting a beer" -- from Global Culture who also made the Two Teams one
My favourite bumper stickers:
  • So many cats ... So many recipes
  • Frodo failed. Bush has the ring. (This one is on my car)
  • Picture of Abraham Lincoln: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
  • Picture of the Pilgrims: 1st Illegal Immigrants
  • Give me coffee and no one will get hurt
And a good site for political bumper stickers. And I like their political T-shirts as well.

1 comment:

Helen said...

I like the 'called in dead' one!