Saturday, January 12, 2008

Scatterday Challenge - E

This week's Scatterday Challenge post is brought to you by the letter E and the categories White, The Plant World and Terrifying Things.

For White, I give you Empty Bowls stacked one inside the other.

For The Plant World, I give you an Elephant Watering Can. I have it from a very reliable source that applying the correct amount of water will actually contribute to a plant staying alive. Too much or too little and the plant dies. But not being a gardener myself, I've taken that on faith.

And, for Terrifying Things, I give you HRH, whose real name starts with an 'E'. And, as any parent of a teen-age girl can tell you, these are some pretty terrifying creatures. Doesn't give me much comfort that she and her mob will be running things when they grow up. Heaven help us!

Next week is brought to you by the letter U and the categories Street, Cartoon Characters, Things People Pay a lot of Money for.

5 comments:

Liz Needle said...

Cute watering can. How could a plant not love it.

courtneycotton01@gmail.com said...

OMG Maggie, is HRH really a teenager now, I can remember when she was just a wee toddler - how could I forget your wonderfully funny posts about her.

Michelle Watters said...

Yes daughters starting with E are terrifying indeed. Nice to have you back.

Pennie said...

Been missing your certain sense of 'Scatterday Style' Maggie :-) Does HRH know you think she is terrifying? This may give her too much power methinks LOL

Janine Matthews said...

hey - teenage boys are pretty scary as well.......