Sunday, May 28, 2006

5 Things

I've been tagged, so here goes ...


5 things in my fridge:
1. Cranberry juice
2. Leftover toppings from the pizza John made Friday night for supper
3. Milk, real milk, not the stuff from the box in the cupboard
4. Broccoli
5. Beer

5 things in my wardrobe:
1. Wallabies rugby gear & SportsEars in anticipation of the first game of the season
2. Flannel jammies
3. Two pairs of Crocs & too many pairs of Bierkinstocks
4. Empty hangers waiting for someone to do the laundry and ironing
5. Trackies for after work

5 things in my car:
1. Extra wire hangers to take back to the dry cleaner
2. Picnic quilt
3. Empty bag of lollies now filled with all the empty wrappers
4. iPod holder that sits in the drink holder
5. Empty water bottle

5 things in my handbag:
1. Two watches that need new batteries
2. Three sets of keys (car, house, work)
3. Visual diary and pen
4. Umbrella -- I live in hope for rain
5. Bag of safety pins

5 things in my desk:
1. Cricket ball signed by Adam Gilchrist
2. Venus de Milo-esque clay statue done by HRH
3. Couple of quilt magazines
4. Bunch of financial stuff in anticipation of company taxes due at the end of June
5. Somewhere, a letter that tells me when and where I have to drop off my quilts for the Sydney Quilt Show

Anyone else game for having a go? Tag ... you're it!

1 comment:

brozzz said...

I've been tagged, so here goes ...


5 things in my fridge:
1. Milk Tart from nearby South African grocery store
2. Apples (oh how I miss the apple road in Canberra)
3. Milk, real milk, for making cappucino froth
4. Carrots, orange sweet potato
5. Soya Sauce

5 things in my wardrobe:
1. All my Canberra winter clothes which no longer get an airing here in Brisbane
2. five pairs of shorts with many pockets for Work
3. Five shirts with collars for work
4. Two pairs long "trousers" made with quilting baric left overs -- "Were you a hippy Miss" the kids at school ask
5. a bucket of paired socks

5 things in my car:
1. Dust coming in the window because it no longer closes fully
2. Two bags of kitty litter crystals which i will bring in when needed
3. An axe -- put there out of harm's way.
4. Bore water for radiator -- in case I had broken down on the outback roads.
5. Junk in the back of station wagon because I can no longer open the back door.

5 things in my tote bag:
1. Watch
2. Pen
3. Handcream
4. Needle and thread secreted in seam just in case
5. Diary

5 things on my desk:
1. Will you mind my tennis ball Miss?
2. Silent offer of skateboard
3. Leftbehind black velvet jacket from little Miss in formclass
4. Three dirty tea cups to be washed when I get back to desk.
5. Three tote bags bulging with gear usually in classroom but now the gypsy style since we were made homeless by school fire.

Anyone else game for having a go? Tag ... you're it!