Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Ugly FQ Swap

At the Sydney SCQuilters Christmas gathering, I tossed a couple of really ugly FQs into the swap with the hope that my run of never winning anything would see me through this one safely. But Lady Luck, she is nothing if not fickle and these little beauties are now mine to make into something before next year's SCQuilters Christmas gathering.

Given the 'unique' charater of these FQs, I'm not sure that a full year will be quite long enough. I'm going to have to muster all my courage just to take them into a patchwork shop and try to find something, anything, to go with them.

Perhaps the answer is to play Dr Frankenstein and subject them to a number of fiendish textile experiments first ...

1 comment:

Lisa Walton said...

I think it will take more than a couple of fiendish textile experiments to create a silk purse out of this collection of sows ears!